20-21 April 2016 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In the presence of H.M. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands and OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurría, debates at this high-level symposium in Amsterdam on 20-21 April 2016 addressed:
- How to design effective financial education interventions
- Preparing for the unexpected – avoiding financial vulnerability
- Retirement planning – the role of financial literacy
- Decision-making by adolescents – the growing up of a brain
- Making financial education work for youth and in schools
High-level participants from around the world included officials and experts from the OECD/International Network on Financial Education (INFE), ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, governmental officials, international organisations, the academic community, the private sector and NGOs.
This event was organised by the Money Wise Platform, an initiative of the Ministry of Finance of the Netherlands, and the OECD International Network on Financial Education (OECD/INFE).
OECD – Ms. Jennah Huxley firstname.lastname@example.org
Money Wise Platform – Ms. Susan Groen email@example.com
LINKS AND DOCUMENTS