1-2 June 2016 Jakarta, Indonesia
In the presence of Darmin Nasution, Coordinating Minister for Economics, Muliaman D. Hadad, Chairman of OJK Board of Commissioners, and Agus D.W. Martowardojo, Governor of Bank Indonesia; the seminar addressed the following topics:
- The strategic role of MSMEs for the regional economy
- Financial education for MSMEs: the current research
- Financial literacy strategies for MSMEs: challenges and best practices from around the world
- The role of Government for successful MSMEs: the case of Indonesia
- The role of the financial industry in supporting MSMEs
- Beyond financial literacy: improving business knowhow in MSMEs
High-level participants from around the world, and especially Asia, included officials and experts from the OECD/International Network on Financial Education (INFE), ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, governmental officials, international organisations, the academic community, the private sector, MSMEs and NGOs.
This event was co-organised by the Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK) and the OECD*.
* The OECD’s contribution is sponsored by the Japanese Government.
OECD – Ms. Jennah Huxley email@example.com